Monday 22 August 2011

A little girls birthday easel card










                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 It is my granddaughters birthday next month
 and she has requested a Dora card. I found
 an image of Dora and made into a 3d, I 
 embellished the card with die cuts, trimmings, 
 ribbon and buttons. Crystal Lacquer and glitter 
 glue to enhance the script and finally embossed 
 the message at the bottom.
  I have entered this in the following challenges...

     MakeitMonday#51-Always anything goes
     MTTC Challenge-G is for girl








12 comments:

  1. Super ADORABLE Faye...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. My granddaughter would love this card Faye, she is crazy about Dora, I am sure Amy will love it too! Saw it on MIM first.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card so bright and vibrant.came over from MIM.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love those bright colors and I am sure Amy will like this ^^ Saw your card on Make It Monday.
    Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card and lovely bright colours! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember dora from when my daughter was small... nice card and very bright, saw you on make it monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is so cute , bright and cheerful
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
    Lisa x
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so cute little Dora the explorer, looks great. I came here from MIM.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright and colourful card - my daughter used to love Dora and Boots when she was little, you card has brought back some lovely memories.

    I have hopped over from Make it Monday.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw this over at Make It Monday! Your grandaughter is going to adore this card! I hope she has a lovely Birthday and I'm sure she will cherish this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw your card at MIM and I love it, my daughter who is 5, also loves Dora :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Faye honey! She will LOVE this! I do and I'm 43, lol!!

    Thx for joining us at Make it Monday! Hope to see you for our next challenge on...Monday of course, lol!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete